Natasha Conn (Founder)
- Accredited Play Therapist – Play Therapy UK (PTUK)
- MA – Practise Based Play Therapy
- BSc (Hons) – Psychology and Early Childhood Studies – Oxford Brookes University
- Certificate of Practice – Clinical Supervision for Play and Creative Arts Therapies
- Certificate of Practice – Filial Play Coaching / Mentoring
- Course Director for APAC (https://www.apac.org.uk/)
I have Public Liability Insurance, Enhanced DBS Check, Data Protection Policies and abide by all Child Protection Policy and Procedures.
As a member of PTUK, I am bound by its Ethical framework and guidelines for good practice, as well as being subject to its professional conduct procedures.
I have over 10 years of experience working therapeutically with children in educational settings.
I have a natural empathy with children and work instinctively as well as competently and believe I have an excellent connection through the creative arts therefore tapping in to both the childs conscious and unconscious worlds.
Through my work, I have developed an expertise with teachers and school staff allowing them to further develop their own practice and self awareness.